Philippines Big Adventure
Aug 30 - Sept 13, 2018
Join Scuba Jenn in the Philippines for her Big Birthday Bash Adventure.
Experience the Philippines in an unforgetable way. Leyte is the most easterly island of the Visayas. This is not going to be your typical hotel chain vacation. Explore the island of Leyte in our open air jeepney with a private driver. Try local cuisine and take part in local cultural events.
The south of Leyte Island is a remote region in the Visayas, with a handful of sleepy towns and some excellent diving. It is not the most easily accessible or developed region of the country, but is very beautiful both above & below the water. the Philippines' central island group. Leyte is also the least developed of the island group and boasts exceptional diving.
- San Juanico Bridge walk and visit this beautiful bridge
- Leyte Landing Memorial great for the war buffs.
- Kalanggaman Island camp and explore the beautiful beaches and starry sky
- Cagnituan Falls hike and explore these beautiful falls
- Cambaro Cave unique speleothems, rock formations, cave corals and many more, Explore the more than 100 caves where most of them are world-class in nature
- Dive Southern Leyte around Sogod Bay on the southern tip of the island, which is gaining a reputation as one of the best spots in the world for Whaleshark sightings. The area also has beautiful reefs and plenty of rare marine life for critter lovers.