No one ever takes a photograph of something they want to forget.
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pro
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives, you’ll discover:
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
Call the Playground Dive Shop and enquire about our Digital Underwater Photographer Course
- Underwater camera system
- laptop/tablet for editing photographs
- Editing software (Light Room preferred)
- Academic session
- Pool session
- Mask, Fins, Snorkel
- Rental Fee: BC, Regulator, Dive Computer, Wetsuit
- Specialty items for dive such as: Lights, Knives, etc