The Playground Dive Shop goes to Beaver Lake Eureka Springs, 2 times a month for completion of the PADI Open Water Certification. Once you have mastered all the skills in the pool, next step is a fun filled weekend where you get to apply your knowledge and mastery in an open water environment. You get to make 4 exciting Open Water Dives over the course of 2 days.
- Make sure you secure your hotel/lodging.
- Dive Site Entry Fee / Cash only (unmanned toll booth)
- Pick-up rental gear Thurs/Fri before lake session
- Completion and mastery of all scuba skills in confined water dives 1-5
- Completion of all Academic Training
- Swim skills
- Minimum age: 10
- Complete a medical waiver
Rental Scuba Gear: BC, Regulator, WetsuitCheck-out dives at lake Tanks / Weights Cerification Card upon completion
Dive Site Entry Fee Food & Lodging at Lake Mask, Fins, Snorkel