[stockItemGUID] => 00f8c09d-49be-41d9-abc6-04ef0460f563
[stockNo] => 32.009.100
[stockItem] => TK15 Knife
The TK15 is the first of a new “Tactical” series of dive knives. It is built
around a single piece of marine-grade stainless steel that’s been machined to
achieve the ideal balance of strength and weight. Its surface is specifically
polished to let the water drain easily and prevent oxidation. The thickness of
the stainless steel is consistent from one end to the other, creating a high
level of stiffness. The blade is 6in/15cm long and features a lower smooth-edge
and an upper serrated edge close to the handle to maximize control of the cut.
There’s also a line cutter. The knife comes with a heavy-duty handle and a
fiberglassreinforced polyamide sheath with nylon straps. Also included is a
SCUBAPRO branded hand cover with bungee for securing the knife to the hand in
critical dive conditions.
• Built with marine-grade stainless steel, the best material for maintaining
cutting edge reliability and resisting corrosion.
• Substantial 6in/15cm blade offers plenty of heft and cutting power.
• Both smooth and serrated blade edges are designed to meet any cutting
• Heavy-duty handle with stainless steel screws provides a reliable hand-hold
when wearing gloves.
• Fiberglass-reinforced polyamide sheath with nylon straps delivers reliable
• Recesses in the handle matched to teeth in the sheath enable the knife to
stay securely in place.
[slug] => tk15-knife-13474
[stockType] => stdClass Object
[id] => 1014
[desc] => Knives
[slug] => knives
[manufacturer] => stdClass Object
[id] => 4
[desc] => Scubapro
[slug] => scubapro
[qtyCanBeChanged] => 1
[images] => Array
 => https://usfiles.evediving.com/store/3848/StoreFiles/ProductImages/Knives/250x250/TK15.JPG
[bannerPos] => 1
[price] => 259
[tax] => 22.274
[usualPrice] => 259
[usualTax] => 22.274
[taxInfo] => firstname.lastname@example.org
[savePercent] => 0
[displayOrder] => 999999999
[clickActionID] => 0
[shippingRequired] => 1
[weight] => 0
[outOfStockItemsCanBeSold] => 1